It’s cocktail season! Actually, isn’t it always cocktail season? I’ve created the perfect cocktail for literally any celebration. Baby shower; smashing choice of beverage. Birthday party? Absolutely. Bachelorette party? Nothing better!
With many thanks to Andros Chef for sponsoring this recipe and providing the star of the show; lychee frozen sweetened fruit puree.
If anyone could bottle up the sweet, sunny flavour of Thailand, Andros Chef has done it! I feel like a tanned, exotic, beach babe after one sip. With no flavouring, colouring or unnatural ingredients, it is hard to believe this recipe contains just two ingredients. Feel free to make this non-alcoholic too!
- Cava (this is the Spanish sparkling wine that I always have in the fridge but is substitutable for champagne, sparkling rosé, prosecco etc)
- Andros Chef lychee frozen sweetened fruit puree (not substitutable, ha!)
- Take your ice cream scoop, draw a ball of frozen lychee puree and place it into the bottom of your champagne flute
- Fill your glass, slowly, with cava
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 as many times as you like! (drink responsibly… especially at that baby shower full of mums-to-be…
. . . Heal the World